Nothing will excite a young lady during the process of quiceaneara planning than choosing her quinceanera dress. Choosing the perfect dress can be a challenging process. It takes a bit of planning and patience, but you will eventually find the perfect one. Before you choose your special dress, it’s best that you have already decided on the theme of your quinceanera.
You can choose from a wide array of quinceanera dress styles but whatever you decide on, there are a few essential things you should keep in mind.
- Shop for your dress early. Traditional quinceanera dresses are usually elaborate and take almost as much time as choosing and fitting as a wedding gown.
- Your dress should match the theme of the quinceanera. A ball gown would definitely clash with a disco theme!
- It should be comfortable. A quinceanera is a long event. If you’re wearing your quinceanera dress from the church ceremony until the party is over, comfort is important.
- The quinceanera dress should suit your body type. A style that emphasizes your best features will make you look that much lovelier.
- It should be appropriate. You are a young lady turning into an adult and you should remain modest and respectable.
Hair and Makeup Can Make Your Quinceanera Dress Even More Beautiful
Traditional quinceanera gowns come either in white or pink. Nowadays, you’re not limited to these colors. Choose a color that suits your skin and hair color. You may even want to consider talking to an Orange County makeup artist and hair stylist about what colors suit you. The dress should harmonize with everything from your accessories to your hair and makeup. Your dress will have more impact if your hairstyle and makeup are consistent with your dress style.